The call for participation is now OPEN to all registered primary school teachers and secondary school Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics teachers for the creation of the best virtual curriculum video lessons in Trinidad and Tobago!.
The online competition will be held for the teachers of primary and secondary schools of Trinidad and Tobago. Final participants would be judged and awarded in the two (2) following categories:
- Primary Schools; and
- Secondary Schools.
How you can benefit:
- Access to educational videos tailored to primary and secondary curricula.
- Development of your teaching, digital and presentation skills in the remote learning environment.
The Teachers’ Curriculum Science Lessons Video Competition aims:
- To create a series of short video lessons tailored to primary and secondary school curricula.
- To support teachers in remote teaching by developing their teaching, digital, and presentation skills.
- To be used as a tool to aid teachers in the classroom.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners:
ASUS VivoBook (1st), Apple iPad (2nd), Apple Watch (3rd)