The Shell STREAM Programme is pleased to invite you to the third take of our virtual career days!
This is a 3-day career event which will be held on 25th, 27th & 29th April 2022 as an additional component of the Virtual Science Bus experience. This virtual event will be used as an avenue to develop students’ interest in STREAM based studies and careers.
Each day, there will be 2 career professionals who will:
- Engage students in interactive activities based on their careers.
- Talk about a "day in the life" of their respective careers.
- Give students career advice.
- Inspire students to pursue careers in STREAM.
- Conduct a question and answer segment with students.
See below for the complete list of our career professionals:
- 25th April 2022 - “Science & Technology”
1. Ms. Shenille Samlal, Exploration Geoscientist, Shell Trinidad and Tobago Ltd
2. Mr. Ronald Ramsaroop, Improvement Coach/Electrical Engineer, Shell Trinidad and Tobago Ltd
- 27th April 2022 - “Research” & Engineering”
1. Mr. Keith Lewis, Caribbean Oceanography Aquaculture and Subsea Technology (COAST) Foundation
2. Ms. Tishanna Boodoosingh, Reservoir Engineer, Shell Trinidad and Tobago Ltd
- 29th April 2022 - “Arts & Math”
1. Mr. Trevon Jugmohan , Actor/ Director/ Producer, First Instinct Productions
2. Ms. Ariel Chitan, Astrophysicist/ Researcher, University of the West Indies.
Our services are FREE. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. (Bookings are currently done through schools, any teacher can book a class / classes for our career days).
Booking are now open! Spaces are limited, be sure to book today.